Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nerd specs + eyebags + and more cabbing.. = SCHOOL

School's gonna start on Monday (inserts all the sad faces i can find)... But on the brighter side...

LAST SEMESTER OF MY POLY LIFE!
\(^_^)/
-throws all the confetti in the world-

Initially i was dreading school because y'know.. new semester = new classmates = loner_92_forlife. But guess what! I went to check my class list and i found quite a few familiar names! I have friends i know in all of my classes except for 1 :/ So i'm just gonna be lonelygal_92 for that 1 module BUT IT'S FINE BECUZ I'M USED TO IT. I'll eventually make some new friends anyway, hahaha!

Okaaaaay. I'm majorly excited for BMM because my all-time favourite tutor is gonna be taking my class :) MADDDDD HAPPY! I'm gonna try to ace that module.

So, school stuff aside.... Work has been..... Tiring.

Last day of holidays tmrw, and i'm gonna meet Thea & Phyllis :) EGGCITED!

Okay i wanna blog more but my batt is dying so this is my cue to stop. Goodnight :)


xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment