Anyway, school's quite alright (for now) because projects are not up yet, i've made a few new friends! Anddddddd... i've got a new eyecandy in my thursday class :) He's really cute! Hahaha /shy/
I've been running around outside alot lately.. i guess it's because i've got awesome company and even though i'm sleepy and zombie-fied everyday, i look forward to meeting the girls because they make me happy <3
And today class was from 9-10.30 (IKR so annoying because i take longer than that to get to school) so i went down to Bugis to look for Thea <3333 Then Jamie came down to look for us and i brought her to Actually Actually <-- it's a shop! to look for her shirts :)
OH! And y'know what?! It's halloween and bugis street has "Scream" and other ghosts walking around trying to scare everyone. FUCK MY LIFE! I was so bloody scared that i couldn't even shop in peace :( And my eyes were WIDE OPEN trying to keep a lookout because i swear... I AM FREAKED OUT! I've never felt so scared while shopping before. "Scream" is the worst. I hated that thing so frikkin much but i kept seeing it :(
But... it somehow knew that i was scared of it and so she came and stood BEHIND me hoping that i would turn and then she could scare me. But no, i didn't. I kept chanting to myself "don't turn don't turn don't turnnn" & a kind shopkeeper, who knew that i was scared, chased the "scream" away for me. I WAS DAMN THANKFUL FOR HER!
I HATE HALLOWEEN. Fullstop.
That aside... i tried instagram for the first time today.. haha! (yeah, call me slow but idc!) So here's me... today. Like Me2Day. hahaha (okay not funny, nevermind, you non-kpop readers)
Nerd Ho.
I'd kinda like this picture if it didn't turn out so reddish :( But i still like it.
Aye.. full shift tmrw and i'm sleeeeeeepy so goodnight ehvahreebadi~ :)
xoxo, W



0 comments:
Post a Comment