Wednesday, October 12, 2011

From the bottom of my heart

When she said "I love you" right there and then, and he replied "Me too". That could've easily mark the start of an end.

It's not easy to say "I love you" to someone face-to-face. But when you do, it sounds sincere and it most definately is sincere. It's a hell lot easier to just say "love you" or "ily" or "me too" but it's really not the same.

Idk why i'm saying this at such a weird timing but it just came to mind, haha.

Well i guess i should've seen it coming. From that very moment.

Then again, despite that, i did what i could and i gave what i could give. That year was my 1st year throwing a birthday party for someone. And prolly my last.

Although he didn't seem like he was really touched/happy. I was happy. For being able to at least do something for him.

AHHHH WELL~ that's the past. Whatever i say now won't change anything. Sadly.. But true, haha. And it's called a "past" for a reason right! Memories will always be memories and it's best kept that way.

Okay i'm sorry, i'm not gonna keep talking about the past anymore. I was just thinking about things & this came to mind. Sorry if i made you bored :'(

Goooodnight!

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment