Monday, October 10, 2011

Memories

It's almost 4am and i was just reading the archives on Ling's blog and i found myself tearing. Not that i wanted to, but it just came. I miss those days when we were a clique, when we meet up frequently just to hang out, talk like there's no tmrw. But amongst all these, i miss my bestfriend most.

And now, 2 years from everything. Where are we now? We're living our own lives, with new people in it. Whatever happened to our "future plans".. I don't know.

Idk how things ended up this way but i know i was a mess 2 years ago. A terrible mess that i never thought i would actually get over.

Then again, we've all grown. Or at least i hope i have. And i wanna make things right again. The thing is, how?

I know it's my fault. I deliberately pulled away from the clique because i couldn't deal with the breakup and because i needed to get over him so badly. It was just that.. it hurts everytime i meet the clique. Because they reminded me of him. And i couldn't handle it. Cuz i sucked (i know).

But now i'm fine (100% or not, it doesnt matter) and i miss my bestfriend.

Sorry for such a sudden emotional post. But i couldn't sleep so i ended up (idek why i did it) clicking on archives & so.. here i am.

#messedupforlife


xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment