So anyway, i dragged myself home and got ready to head out again. This time to meet the girls cuz it's Jamie's off day today ^^
And because i felt like i need a new DP, i took a few selcas while waiting for jamie to leave her house.
And Jamie picked me up in a cab and we went down to meet Lesley :)
So we walked around Bugis, and bumped into Phyllis at Thea's shop ^^ I really miss them becuz it was so much fun chasing ukiss with them the previous time!
We went to ICC after that to collect my pay and had icecreammmmm in a pint! Took some whacked photos and laughed ourselves silly in the shop (luckily there's no customers).
I'm running out of things to say, so i'll just end off with a bigass selca :) Bye guys~
OH! you like my flower? HAHAHAH
Ohyes... I miss Kisp so much after watching this fancam. I really wanna fly there RIGHT NOW to see him. I wanna see him so fucking badly :(
I miss my favourite boy :( so much.
xoxo, W




0 comments:
Post a Comment