Monday, May 2, 2011

Tuesday blues

This is a first! I'm gonna have Tuesday blues tmrw. I know i'm in no position to complain because i don't have school every Thursday and i don't go for lectures on most days (or maybe on all days, depending..) but it's so tiring to travel all the way to school! :(
Why oh why on earth did i even choose to study in NP? It's suicide, and now i'm suicidal. So pointless. I spend more time traveling than actually being in school on most days. Ugh!

I wish i was born with looks and talents so that i can just migrate to korea and go for auditions till i go crazy. I mean honestly, it beats going to school everyday and dying in class. I wanna dance.. I think it'll be awesome.
#lostthewilltostudy
OHGAWD NO.

I wanna die. And no i'm not kidding. Cuz i think my life is becoming a routine and i hate routines. So back to my point. WHY AM I SO UNTALENTED!? -self pity-

I need an escape. Anywhere.

xoxo, W


0 comments:

Post a Comment