Friday, April 29, 2011

Fairytales

Watched the Royal Wedding today and i think i would've pinched myself at least 10 times throughout the whole ceremony. Hahaha. It really feels like a fairytale, don't you think?
I think Kate's really lucky and they look so perfect together :')

Photobucket

Photobucket

And her gown is sooooo gorgeous! Sigh..

HAHAH AND THIS IS REALLY FUNNY!

Photobucket

I'm feeling super drowsy now so my post isn't gonna make sense. Cuz waking up at 6.30am isn't my thing anymore. Can't! My body clock is screwed and i'm just gonna stick to attending afternoon tutorials. That's all..

Speaking of tutorials... It's crazy. Too crazy for me to handle. I'm just really thankful that this sem is filled with public holidays, hahaha! And this week is another long weekend! Yayyy!

I think i'm gonna walk around IKEA tmrw and see what i can get for my room :) I wanna spend some time alone.. Cuz it's easier than finding someone to go with me, and i can just chill. I think i'm aging. I just wanna.. live.
Haha.

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment