Thursday, May 26, 2011

Escape

Today marks the last day of the training session at SJC and it got super emotional towards the end :') The girls were really sweet and they even made cards for us! Sweetie pies.

After that i met up with the girls at Cathay for dinner at Aston's since it's our 5 favourite boys' 3rd year anniversary today and we had to celebrate it. In whichever form possible.

I didn't feel like going home today so i wanted to head down to Butter but i wasn't dressed for it so here i am, crashing at Lesley's place. Impromptu stayover and i'm actually wearing her bigbang tee now. HAHAHAHA.

I feel so nua now i don't wanna move.

Tmrw we're gonna do a photoshoot on our own :) I need fun things like this to keep me happy and occupied.

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment