"Greys Anatomy Season 8 to be the final season?"
When i saw this sentence i froze. No, Greys, you can't do this to me! :'( Cannottttt! I'll have withdrawal symptoms forever i swear.. -heartbreak-
All these shows, they've taught me a lot and they've been keeping company throughout... Now that it's gonna end, it's gonna feel really weird. Blaaah!
-sidetrack-
Omg i can't believe i left my makeup pouch at Lesley's place -.- I need to be in town tmrw at 2pm and i have no makeup. Okay fuck my life, yes, but i need to get it before i go down! This is super bad lor.. :( I guess i'll just have to make use of whatever i have at home and do it with until i get mine back :/ Eeesh why am i so forgetful?
Come to think of it, ever since i posted the emotional post the other night, i'm starting to lose myself and i fall into daydreams and sadness so frequently. Just like this afternoon on my way back, i cried while listening to "The Harold Song" and suddenly everything started coming back to me. The raw painful feeling, like as though it happened only yesterday. And last night i dreamt of the past and it really felt like i was reliving it. Can someone please explain to me what's going on? Am i going crazy or something? :/
I can't. I really can't keep thinking about him and the past. It didn't work before, it's not working now and i guess it's never gonna work in the future either. So i really need to stop. He's fine, and i gotta be too.
I think i just need to sleep this off. Tmrw's gonna be better.
xoxo, W
0 comments:
Post a Comment