I finally got to see who my classmates were for this semester, and... it's bad.
All the unfamiliar faces.. Ugh! I'm gonna be stuck in that class for a Sem -.- I think i really need to start mingling with people or else i'm gonna be doing projects on my own and it's really damn loser-ish. Enough of being the cool kid in class, time to thicken my skin and make new friends, lol.
I miss having Flo in the same class :(
But then again, maybe being in a new class is good after all. At least i get to start a fresh without people judging me for my past actions. Ahh well, i'll live. Okay scratch that, i HAVE to live!
First day of school at full force is draining all the energy out of me.
I miss my holidays already.
Need to be at the hospital @ 2pm for my checkup tmrw, and mum's having her surgery tmrw as well. Let's hope everything goes well :)
Tmrw marks the start of me doing more household chores again. Gaaah!
xoxo, W
P.S: Click on my ads for me please please please! Thanksss :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment