Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I need to heal

My heart feels like it's gonna stop beating soon. Sometimes it hurts so much that i start to wonder if my heart is really okay. Maybe it's dead, for all i know. Hahaha.

4 more days to my birthday, and i'm almost almost done with the preparations. I'm extremely thankful for the people around me who have been helping me along the way. Don't know what i'd do without them, really :') With that said, that'll mean it's another 6 more days till i breathe the korean air, and stand on the same piece of land as my ukiss boys. I can't wait, i really can't wait.

There's so much i wanna let go of here. All the pain, the heartache, the confusions of the mind, everything. Right now the only thing i would miss here are my closest people, and my parents ofcourse. Since my sis is going with me, i'd have half my world over there with me so i'm fine. It'll be so perfect if i could just drop everything and stay in korea for a bit. Till my heart feels whole again. Lesighz.

I can do this, i can. The last time i felt so shitty, although it took a long long loooong time, i got over it in the end. I can do it again right?

Oooookay, i've made up my mind. I should totally create a public blog and post about food and happy things, so that as long as i keep thinking i'm fine, i would eventually be fine. C'mon waiyin, this isn't you.

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment