No doubt that i miss what i had in the past, but it's awesome memories that i'd take with me anyway. Right now, i'm living for the present, and the future. It doesn't have to be perfect, and i know it's not perfect and it might not be easy, but i'm ready to take the leap anyway. Cause this feels right, and i'm ready to take another step forward.
I've been wary for too long. Been afraid for longer than i should. And all those fear and doubt closed me away from the happy world. The brighter side of things. Now that i've grown, and i've tore down the walls that i've built, i see things differently now. No doubt that i'm still cautious, but i know that if i don't try, i'll never know. Then again, if i survived the brutal heartache of the past, and if let's say history decides to repeat itself, at least i know i'm strong enough to handle it. Right? I know how painful it can get, but i've also learned that love itself can heal wounds that i never thought were possible to heal.
The past is just... Stepping stones i guess? And now i'm actually glad that everything in the past ended the way it did. Cause if not, i wouldn't have found what i have today. I wouldn't have made such amazing friends and i wouldn't have felt what i'm feeling now. I love what i have now. And this time, i really hope it wouldn't end.
I want the next to be the last. I leave it all to fate. Cause something in me tells me that this is right. I hope i'm right this time.
xoxo, W
0 comments:
Post a Comment