Merry xmas everyone ^_^v 다들 메리 크리스마스~~ ^ㅡ^
I'm spending xmas alone again this year. And it feels extra empty cuz some of my girls are in korea and we're not celebrating T_T
That said.. I'm reading this fanfic and it's really tugging on my heartstrings. Sometimes all of a sudden i'll miss everything i had in the past. But reality sets in quick, and i snap out of my daze.
So this year.. I spent xmas working, and we even worked OT for about half an hour cuz there was a sudden crowd :) And the customers were all nice and in a xmas mood so it was pretty awesome!
Dear santa, all i want for xmas this year is true love that really lasts :) Oh & for kisp to receive my gift and like it.
Man... Who am i tryna kid? :/
Anw! Back to reading my fanfic! Goodnight y'all~ Merry xmas once again!! ^^
오늘밤에 좀 슬픈데... 이느낌이 안좋아해. 사랑... 마음... 아팠어. 그사람은 아마 잊었다... 그럼... 굿나잇.
xoxo, W
0 comments:
Post a Comment