Friday, August 19, 2011

1 down, 4 more to go

So i spent the past few days memorizing chunks and chunks of notes for Franchising, got my mum to test me to make sure it's all in my head, slept at 1am and woke up at 5am, reached school at 7.30am to mug somemore when my paper starts at 9am. And when i'm finally proud of myself that i've memorized all the huge parts....

NONE of it came out. Only those minor minor MINOR parts were tested.

Thanks a lot.

I'm plopped infront of my laptop but my mind's just like "................" and i'm stressing over whether am i gonna be able to finish IPD tmrw and conquer FBM on sunday. I FUCKING HATE BACK-TO-BACK PAPERSZXZX!!! And another back-to-back paper on Thursday & Friday. Y'know what's the worst part? It's like 1 paper is in the afternoon and the next day it's a MORNING paper. How am i supposed to study and prepare for the next day's paper you tell me? Somebody please just TELL ME. :(

And i honestly can't afford to fail another paper this time round. I can't. My life is on the line.

I'm gonna need all the luck and all the concentration in the world. /but i just finished watching episode 30 of RS/ God Bless Me.

Where's my source of motivation?

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment