Sunday, June 5, 2011

The last thing i think of...

I'm typing this at 4am in the morning because it suddenly hit me.

We've all got our past stories to tell. Whether or not they were good ones or bad, we each have a past we either want to thoroughly forget, or to always remember.

I've had my fair share of past stories too. I've broke some hearts and got mine broken in the end too. And very honestly, those hearts i've broke, i'm sorry.

I don't really know why i'm doing this but i just felt like it.

I was young and i probably didn't know what love was. And yes, i guess it was all "puppy love", infactuation and whatnots. Those relationships, they were eyeopeners and stepping stones. Stages that i went through before i met him.

And i really think he changed me. Because up until today, there hasn't been anyone who has been able to make me love him for so long even though we're no longer together. And no one has brought me this much happiness and hurt at the same time.

Perhaps this is why i've held on for so long. And i was never lying when i said that it was only after i met him, that i really understood what love was and what it could do to someone.

Love makes you go through heaven and hell. Yet he'll always be that someone you'll think of when you watch a cheesy love drama where there'll be a guy and a girl who goes through so much and finally ends up together. Yes, he'll be the guy you'll picture as the lead actor and you yourself, the lead actress.

No one will understand how this feels until they finally find that special someone who can make them feel this way.

I guess you could say that he's probably my real first love. And i'm glad he is. Cause he's a part of my past that i'll never want to forget. Ever.

xoxo, W

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment