Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cooooookies!

Hello readers! (i'm saying readers cuz i THINK i actually DO have readers) So Hi there! -waves-

I'm a happygal_92 today cuz i finally wore my Kisp shirt out :) And i baked! Again! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's fun you know.

So... here's my shirt! Love it to bits and pieces. Y'know when it first arrived, i thought it'd be too small for me and all... But nope! Tried it on today and it fits just fine! -thankgod-

Don't know if you can see it clearly, but yaa..
Photobucket

As usual, Manda and I had lunch at the HillTop coffee shop and ordered the same'ol [U-mian Hei Tang] for me, and a normal bowl of U-mian for Manda. We go there so often that the uncle even remembers our order. HAHA! Joke!

And then we started to bake...

Photobucket

This is like the new style of mixing the batter! Hahaha. Cuz we needed the butter to melt fast so we just did the mixing under the sun -.- Cool right? I bet the neighbours living opposite were prolly laughing at our dorkiness. But hey it works! The butter melted fast. HAHA! Go try it next time if you're baking. Big fun!

And then..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the smaller ones better cuz they look cuter. Don't you think? Like the Famous Amos kind. But honestly, once you bake it, you won't feel like eating it cuz you'll get really sick of the smell after awhile. Hahaha. But the process is fun.

Anddddd, sidetrack a little... I've been going on a mission to lose weight (for real) because of many reasons. And this is what i've been eating since last week.

Photobucket

I am damn determined this time round. But for better effects, lose the salad dressings. It'll work better. But for me... i kinda need the dressings. If not my salad looks too plain and boring and i won't feel like eating it :/ I know, ridiculous, but true.

So... yup!
Time for some 90210 :) Bye!

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment