Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lee Kiseop! ♥

Just 2 days ago, when Lee Taemin was trending randomly just cuz some fanclub was playing games.. And i said this.

Photobucket

AND TODAY THIS HAPPENED!

Photobucket

I'm so happy that i'm literally shaking inside. I mean, Taem trending is surprising, but not very very shocking because duh, the Shawol fanbase is HUGE! Like bigass huge kind of huge. For Ukiss, it's kinda more subtle.
And i randomly said i wanted Lee Kiseop to trend and IT DID :')

I hope he sees it. I really hope so. Cuz he'll be so shocked and surprised and touched and all! Ahh, that boy is so awesome :') He should know that his fans really love him.

Teeheeee~ Suuuuper happy right now.
Ok i'm blabbering non-stop and i should stop but i can't cuz i'm so excited. hahha.
Right.. -need to chill-

xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment