I've never really dreaded working on Saturdays before, till tonight.
The crowd was OH.MY.GOD.
They kept coming and coming AND COMING after 8pm. (That's like the cursed hour)
And the worst part? There's only 3 of us working.. Usually there's supposed to be 5 but no frikkin one filled up the slot today and there's no replacement -.-
Worked till i was so knn tired, and i was literally running all over the place (not a very big place, but still! Giddy okay) And i ran right into the chair just because of a Mix-In -.- And guess what? I didn't even feel the pain cuz i was so busy that i wasn't even thinking about anything except taking orders, running to the counter to collect payment, then run back to take more orders -.-
Came home to realize that i got a cut and a bruise -.- And it hurts when i shower... :(
Hurrr, dog life :(
But then again, coming home to a fridge that is stocked up with like 10 masks, makes me feel like i'm in heaven :)
My dear Jamie bought me 8 masks from Korea when i only asked for like 2 or 3, haha <3 Lotsa love!
Really wanted to watch another episode of 90210 before i hit the sack but i'm too tired andddd my nose is dying again :'( Sian max. My nose never really recovered. I live with the flu bug every single day.
#welcometomylife
Till then! I'm gonna nua in bed tmrw and enjoy the last of my holidays :(
BAHHHH school starts on Monday, whuttt!? I wanna go to TP right naow!
#doglife
xoxo, W
0 comments:
Post a Comment