Remember last night i said i wanna hit 3 appointments today?
Yeah, i managed to get 3 appointments todaaaayyyyy! (:
So thrilled i tell you.. Each time i hang up after arranging an appointment, i feel this huge sense of accomplishment and it makes me wanna call more ^^v
Then after calling like 50 calls and still no appointment, i get damn demoralized and just stone and hope for a wave of motivation to hit me again. It's like a cycle -.-
I'm gonna type some nonsense to keep me awake. Trying damn hard now to stay awake until 11.20pm -.- See, i'll really do anything to watch my shows. Tonight it's SGB, tmrw it'll be HT, then on Friday it'll be 1N2D. Yes i'm hardcore like that.
I just hope i can wake up tmrw. And i really hope i won't fall asleep at work tmrw. Sighhh.
Btw, i think i've got coffee overdose today.
First i had to make myself a cup of coffee @ work this morning cuz i was too sleepy and my eyelids were so heavy i couldn't stay awake.
Then for teabreak, our super nice Manager brought us out for coffee and bread cuz he saw us stoning at our seats. Hehe!
2 cups of coffee a day won't kill right?
But how come i feel so sleepy now ah? I thought it was supposed to last me until tonight? I feel as though the coffee has no effect on me -.- I'm supposed to feel awake but i'm the total opposite now :/
Okayzzz, target for tmrw, 4 appointments (: Cannot aim for higher than that uh.. Abit to overambitious. Crazy.
And, i really hate it when people make me explain so much about the policy and after that they come and tell me "oh sorry i'm not interest"
!@#$%@#%$#^$*^&$%#
If you're not interested then just tell me straight away laaaaa! Why make me talk so much about it then tell me? You think explaining the details very fun meh? And it's not like i only call 1 person. I'm calling 200 over people every day okayyyyyyyy.
Ughh so pissed sometimes.
AND, i really really hate it when people tell me "no la no la i don't want la don't waste my time, i very busy one byebye."
HELLLOOOOO, you think i wanna call you uh? You really think so?
I wish i don't have to call you okay. Make my life so much easier. Tsk.
Some people are just born to be annoying.
Kay, something to brighten things up. (okay maybe just for me)
I met up with my babe today after work @ WS and i finally found some awesome pictures of my baby @ CC so i bought like 3 of it. Heheh! ^^v
bought a few for Manda and Anne as well cuz their husbands looked so awesome i couldn't resist buying. HAHAHAHA i'm so disgusting right? I know i know.
*jumps around with joy*
Need.To.Watch.WGM now bye! (:
left with Ep 23 of Yongseo <3
Yeah, i managed to get 3 appointments todaaaayyyyy! (:
So thrilled i tell you.. Each time i hang up after arranging an appointment, i feel this huge sense of accomplishment and it makes me wanna call more ^^v
Then after calling like 50 calls and still no appointment, i get damn demoralized and just stone and hope for a wave of motivation to hit me again. It's like a cycle -.-
I'm gonna type some nonsense to keep me awake. Trying damn hard now to stay awake until 11.20pm -.- See, i'll really do anything to watch my shows. Tonight it's SGB, tmrw it'll be HT, then on Friday it'll be 1N2D. Yes i'm hardcore like that.
I just hope i can wake up tmrw. And i really hope i won't fall asleep at work tmrw. Sighhh.
Btw, i think i've got coffee overdose today.
First i had to make myself a cup of coffee @ work this morning cuz i was too sleepy and my eyelids were so heavy i couldn't stay awake.
Then for teabreak, our super nice Manager brought us out for coffee and bread cuz he saw us stoning at our seats. Hehe!
2 cups of coffee a day won't kill right?
But how come i feel so sleepy now ah? I thought it was supposed to last me until tonight? I feel as though the coffee has no effect on me -.- I'm supposed to feel awake but i'm the total opposite now :/
Okayzzz, target for tmrw, 4 appointments (: Cannot aim for higher than that uh.. Abit to overambitious. Crazy.
And, i really hate it when people make me explain so much about the policy and after that they come and tell me "oh sorry i'm not interest"
!@#$%@#%$#^$*^&$%#
If you're not interested then just tell me straight away laaaaa! Why make me talk so much about it then tell me? You think explaining the details very fun meh? And it's not like i only call 1 person. I'm calling 200 over people every day okayyyyyyyy.
Ughh so pissed sometimes.
AND, i really really hate it when people tell me "no la no la i don't want la don't waste my time, i very busy one byebye."
HELLLOOOOO, you think i wanna call you uh? You really think so?
I wish i don't have to call you okay. Make my life so much easier. Tsk.
Some people are just born to be annoying.
Kay, something to brighten things up. (okay maybe just for me)
I met up with my babe today after work @ WS and i finally found some awesome pictures of my baby @ CC so i bought like 3 of it. Heheh! ^^v
bought a few for Manda and Anne as well cuz their husbands looked so awesome i couldn't resist buying. HAHAHAHA i'm so disgusting right? I know i know.
*jumps around with joy*
Need.To.Watch.WGM now bye! (:
left with Ep 23 of Yongseo <3
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment