Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2nd day

It's only the 2nd day of work but it feels like 2 weeks :'(

The one thing that really made my day was that i finally managed to set an appointment (:
After 220 calls, i finally finally finally managed to get 1 appointment.
Got so excited that i shrieked a little the minute i hung up hahahaha.
Eh, 220 calls is no joke okayyyy.
That 1 appointment was like a huge accomplishment for me.
Gonna try to aim for 3 tmrw (: Wish me luck.

Anyway, i think i'm gonna drink bottles and bottles of water starting from tomorrow onwards. Don't wanna end up having a bad sore throat and be miserable.

I want the 6 weeks to end soon. I miss waking up late and chilling around at home. Really really miss it. I wanna be a lazy bum at home again :(
(major depression)

Wokayz, time for Chef Kiss to make my night better (: Bye y'all!

xoxo,W

0 comments:

Post a Comment