fucked up.
To make things a little brighter (for me), i finally got my hands on my Lucifer Album today (: Makes me kinda happy, but the best thing? I got Taem's photocard! :D


So i guess that helps with the horrible day i'm having right now. I'm so angry, i can really kill people right now. Don't judge me, cause you won't know how it feels unless you're in my shoes. And trust me, it's not a nice feeling.
And i think that at this age, people should already have fully developed common sense right? No? From the way things are now, i'm starting to doubt this fact. How the hell, seriously, did you even think that you'll get away with this? Ugh, talking about it makes me want to kill even more. I'm pissed, no wait, i'm fucking pissed. Cause i don't fucking understand how this actually happened. And i'm so bloooooody pissed for having to clean up the mess. Not because i was asked to, but because i don't want this shit to affect everything else. Don't expect me to be understanding or try to be understanding when this happens. Cause this isn't the first time -_-
I feel like i'm always the one cleaning up shit.
xoxo,W
And i think that at this age, people should already have fully developed common sense right? No? From the way things are now, i'm starting to doubt this fact. How the hell, seriously, did you even think that you'll get away with this? Ugh, talking about it makes me want to kill even more. I'm pissed, no wait, i'm fucking pissed. Cause i don't fucking understand how this actually happened. And i'm so bloooooody pissed for having to clean up the mess. Not because i was asked to, but because i don't want this shit to affect everything else. Don't expect me to be understanding or try to be understanding when this happens. Cause this isn't the first time -_-
I feel like i'm always the one cleaning up shit.
xoxo,W

0 comments:
Post a Comment