these boys are coming on the 20th & 21st of Augustbut idk if i should go :(
Cos SS3 is the sole reason why i'm saving money like hell everyday (but to no avail sometimes). Sigh, why must they all come at the same time? And 4minute is coming too -.- wtfff?
Anyway, kpop aside. School is taking it's toll on me. Projects here and there, datelines everywhere, sometimes i can't even keep track of which project is due first. Life sucks. I've been fussing a lot over PMKT lately and i think i'm stressing my Dad out as well. Poor Dad's been trying to help me and i'm like throwing him a lot of questions. He even asked his colleagues to help me with my project, aww? Love my dad forever and ever and ever <3 No i swear, forever.
I feel the competitive side of me emerging and idk why. Maybe it's cos i really like marketing, and maybe because it's Ricola which is why i wanna ace it? Whatever, i hope we do well on Friday *fingers crossed*
I want the YOG holidays to come soon. So that i can give myself a break before i start mugging again for the exams. Holidays are hard to come by now, especially now that i have internship immediately after the exams. Great Eastern, i hope you're fun. 2 months of holidays, ughh -_-
Am feeling so lethargic and depressed today idk why. And i didn't even do any kpop-related stuff at all today :( no videos, no nothing. I feel like i'm having withdrawal symptoms now, loooolz.
Kaybye, i'm going to bed. Tomorrow shall be better (: Because i have UR class tmrw teehee! And i get to see my cute guy in class (: i sound so disgusting now, i know i know.
P.S: Should i go for CNBlue's showcase? Autograph from all 4 members, group photo with the members lehhhhhhh :( sianzxz. I need some enlightening.
xoxo,W
Anyway, kpop aside. School is taking it's toll on me. Projects here and there, datelines everywhere, sometimes i can't even keep track of which project is due first. Life sucks. I've been fussing a lot over PMKT lately and i think i'm stressing my Dad out as well. Poor Dad's been trying to help me and i'm like throwing him a lot of questions. He even asked his colleagues to help me with my project, aww? Love my dad forever and ever and ever <3 No i swear, forever.
I feel the competitive side of me emerging and idk why. Maybe it's cos i really like marketing, and maybe because it's Ricola which is why i wanna ace it? Whatever, i hope we do well on Friday *fingers crossed*
I want the YOG holidays to come soon. So that i can give myself a break before i start mugging again for the exams. Holidays are hard to come by now, especially now that i have internship immediately after the exams. Great Eastern, i hope you're fun. 2 months of holidays, ughh -_-
Am feeling so lethargic and depressed today idk why. And i didn't even do any kpop-related stuff at all today :( no videos, no nothing. I feel like i'm having withdrawal symptoms now, loooolz.
Kaybye, i'm going to bed. Tomorrow shall be better (: Because i have UR class tmrw teehee! And i get to see my cute guy in class (: i sound so disgusting now, i know i know.
P.S: Should i go for CNBlue's showcase? Autograph from all 4 members, group photo with the members lehhhhhhh :( sianzxz. I need some enlightening.
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment