Thursday, December 20, 2012

If it's you...

What do you do when the one thing that you finally believed in, turns into a faded memory? All along i used to think that if i waited long enough, he would feel it. But did he? Now it's like everything has blended into a terrible blur that i can't see where i'm going, and i don't know what i'm doing. It wasn't supposed to feel this horrible. How did something so sweet turn into the horrible mess it is now?

I'm not someone who gives up easily and once i set my heart on something or someone, i don't waver easily. But it's a pity because unfortunately, i didn't matter enough. I couldn't keep the heart. His heart.

Whatever it is, i will survive. I'm not devasted or dramatically out of love but it kinda sucks that i'm not someone who is good enough to keep hearts. Perhaps one day, i'll find someone who is willing to give me just as much as i can give him. And i'll keep waiting however long it may take to finally find that someone. Because if there's anything that i have learned from HIMYM, it's that if someone is worth the wait, no amount of time is too long. And yes, he might break my heart along the way but he'll also be the one who will mend it for me.

I know it doesn't stop here. I know that no matter how many times i fall, and get my heart broken, there is someone out there who will come along & make everything better.

xoxo, W
wherever you are.
whoever you are.
i'm waiting for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment