Just because we can't be together, doesn't mean i won't love you.
-Blair.
I could love you forever, if you'd let me. This could be for anyone... No specific person in mind right now. Although if we look at it from a very delusional point of view, then kiseop would be perfect. Just kidding luh...
I don't know if i wanna fall in love again. I mean, i do, but idk if i want it now. Or in the near future. I might want one, but i don't wanna stop liking/loving Kisp. To many, he is just an idol, or some guy who doesn't know i exist. True that, i agree with them, very strongly in fact. But to me he's not just an idol. I don't know how to put it into words but, i guess you could say that i've learned a lot from him and his existence is a gift from heaven. No kidding. If he lost his life back then, things wouldn't be the same at all.
Right, i'm digressing again. Back to the point, to me, kisp is more than just an idol. I really do love him, as a person. Not totally as a boyfriend kind of love, but as a person, a friend? Ah well you get what i mean.
And i really wanna find someone like kisp. I hope he exists, somewhere.
Someone that can make me as happy as kisp does, even though he doesn't know me and even though we're not together physically. Or even mentally, for this case -.- C'mon, he has thousands of fans out there as well, and i'm sure they all feel the same way i do.
It's like magic, how 1 heart can be beating for thousands of hearts.
Lee Kiseop, before the clock strikes 12, happy birthday once again <3 내 사랑하는 이기섭오빠 생일축하해용 ^^ 전 영원히 너옆에있어... 이렇게 응원할거에요 ^^ 항상건강하고 행복하세요. 우리 키스미와 유키스멤버들 함께해용~ 끝까지. 유키스만 아무것도 필요없어 ♡♡♡
사랑하자.
xoxo, W
0 comments:
Post a Comment