I always fall for the wrong type of guys. What in the world is wrong?
I somehow think i secretly enjoy getting my heart broken. If not why is it that the people i like are... Either attached or.. Y'know. Impossible to progress?
And i'm someone who can't express my feelings anymore cuz i think my heart is dead to guys. Cuz to me now, i have this thinking that "he'll eventually hurt me" or just thinking about the whole process of getting to know someone all over again, is enough to make me walk away from relationships.
I mean honestly. How many times have guys gone around saying "oh i won't hurt you" or "oh i'll never do what he did to you." or "i'll never leave you." But when things get boring, or things go wrong, what happens? You find yourself chasing after them with their backs turned on you.
But the thing is. How do you find that "right" guy? The one who will never walk away no matter what happens. How do you know he is "The One"? That, is the main problem. I haven't found mine. I thought i did, but i guess not.
Anyhow... Life's good the way it is now :) I don't know how much of a bigger mess i would be right now if i didn't enter the kpop world. Those wonderful friends that i've made, are worth so much more than crying and holding on to a guy who doesn't feel the same.
Up until today i still don't know the reason why he left. And i guess i'll never know.
But that's a closed chapter in my life & that's the end to it.
I'm finally fine. All i need, are the girls <3
xoxo, W
0 comments:
Post a Comment