Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Exhaustion

Last week was a busy busy week, with preparations for SWC and all...

But now that it's over, i'm leaving this fandom too. Slowly. Helping to run this fanclub, i've seen way too many nasty fans that i would really love to stab over and over again, but i can't.

Aye anyway....! I'll post some of the pictures i took during the concert tmrw :) I left my camera with the girls the other day :/

Oh ANNDDD! I CAUGHT THE BALL THAT THE BOYS THREW :)
/jumps around/ Ok it's just a ball, i know. But got kick what!

Y'know i realized that i don't come here often anymore because i don't really have anything to say. Whenever i log in, my mind goes blank. I think my daily life is all spilled on twitter so might as well just, y'know.. go there! I love twitter. I'd die without it i swear. Aights, time to find some videos to watch to kill my holidays.

xoxo, W

4 comments:

  1. you're leaving cause of the fan? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Yeah.. Kinda. The fans are... I mean not all, but most of them, are really crazy. And they're rude and nasty and all. So i'm out :) before i end up disliking shinee. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh...i wish sg fans of SHINee are not those...... small little immature girls....i feel so sad that SHINee world will lose someone like you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous
    Aww thanks dear :') that's so sweet of you. But yes.. Most of the fans are kids. Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete