Because i've been too sleepy and too tired the entire week...
Here's a picture i tweeted a few days back, just before i went to bed. (yes, naked face. you can see how cui i look)
Can you see how bad my eyebags and dark circles are?!?! -cries a river-
#lifesucks
And this was my dinner for tonight.
#missionloseweight
I'm blogging with twitter pics cuz my life revolves around twitter so yaaa.. Plus i'm too tired to do anything else anyway. I love Twitter! So follow my twitter if you want okay! :)
AND FYI, JUST SO YOU KNOW! My twitter is not ALL about Kpop! Okay it mostly is, but hello, i tweet normal things too okay! -innocent look-
Okay goodnight, i really need to sleep. It's only 11.22pm and i had a 2 hour nap this afternoon but i'm already drowsy again. I think i'm aging laa. Goodnight y'all!
OHYES! I PASSED MY FTT BTW!!
49/50 YO! \m/
teeheeeeee~ okay bye!
xoxo, W


0 comments:
Post a Comment