Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quit

Can i quit living? Cuz if i can i would. I'm so sick of living this life, i just wanna leave. Somewhere. Anywhere.

To be honest, i'm not even excited about turning 19 in a week's time. Infact i'm leaning towards hating it. What's the point of turning 19 when i don't feel like one? It's just another frikkin reminder that i'm 19 yet not being treated like one. What's the point of wanting to throw me a party with that money when all i want is to go overseas with my friends?
I DON'T WANT A PARTY. I just wanna get outta this place for awhile, let myself out of this mess and get my mind sorted out. 8 days isn't very long. And i'm not even asking for A SINGLE CENT from you for the trip. I'm using my own money and even though i'm broker than ever, i'll find my way. Cuz you have no idea how much i want and need a holiday. A break from this messed up place.

I'm 19 for god's sake. You gotta learn to trust me and let me live my life the way i want to. Honestly it's not that hard, if you bother to stop trying to go against me and think for just 1 second.
I think you should be thankful that i'm not those girls who club and drink and party all night like nobody's business. And i don't splurge YOUR money. Heck, i don't even splurge on anything. 18 years of my life, i have not bought a single branded good for myself. So? Am i not a good enough daughter for you to put your trust in? Do you realllyyyy think i'm a spoilt kid? Is this trip too much to ask for? No. I really don't think so.
I think i'm being really good to not be asking you for a single cent.

18 years. I've only traveled once on a plane. And the furthest i've been after that trip, is Malaysia. AND HAVE I EVER COMPLAINED?! No.

I know that me talking about it here isn't gonna help with anything but i'm so pissed, i need to rant. I need parents who can understand, not overly protective parents who thinks that i'm those kind of girls who does stupid things -.- Fuck.

I hate it. I really hate it that my parents think so little of me. Cuz if you're my parents, you should know me well enough to know that i'm not that kind of girl. And i'll never be.


xoxo, W

0 comments:

Post a Comment