Monday, February 7, 2011

Secret Garden

I've been watching SG these few weeks and it's making me laugh and cry like an idiot. For awhile it felt like love is the easiest thing on earth and the next, it's like something i can never overcome.
I cried like an idiot at parts cuz it related to me, somehow.. And it hurts.

I don't like it when i think of the past. When i think of how everything went from perfect to pieces. When i think of how much it hurts there and then. When i think of how hard and long it took me to get past everything. When i think of how i'm only barely moving on.
I don't like any of it.
And try as hard as i may to forget everything, i honestly can't.
Because this is the scar he left.
One that i doubt will ever fade.

xoxo,W
imy

0 comments:

Post a Comment