Sunday, February 13, 2011

I miss you everyday

Each time my action reminds me of you, i find myself staring blankly into space. Idek if i was reliving those days or was i just... Surprised?

And every night i feel weak. So weak that i pick up the phone with lots to say to you but my finger hits cancel by the time i'm done typing. Cuz it wasn't right to do that. And i can't keep being weak. I stop myself.

I'm doing everything i was told to do in order to feel better. But why does my heart still hurt so much with every breath i take, and with every thought of you?

So what do i do now? Fall? Go back to being weak? Keep holding on? What...?

xoxo,W



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up babe!!! I'll be thr if u need smone to talk to. I'm just a call/txt away. Love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! :') I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete