I'm so glad to finally be home and sleeping on my own bed again (: I don't ever wanna be hospitalised like that again. I really don't like it.
Was supposed to be discharged tmrw but i couldn't stop crying when i reached the B ward and i requested to be discharged tonight. It's an undescribable feeling the minute i got to the ward. It's so.. Idk. I just knew that i'll never be able to sleep if i stayed there.
The A ward was a whole lot better and honestly, thankgod the B ward was full yesterday so i got to stay in the A ward for 1 night. Thank God! It was alrdy hard for me to fall asleep in the A ward (1 person per room). Imagine if i stayed at the B ward tonight... I kept asking mum to get the doctor to discharge me.
Ahhwell it was just horrible.
And i'm so touched that lesley came to visit me despite her staying in yishun and not knowing the way to CGH (: love her to bits!
Thanks to those who texted, called or tweeted (: appreciate it ♥ it's nice to know who are those who cares :')
xoxo,W
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment