Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a little too crazy

Hectic week ahead, i really hope i survive.
Gotta study for 2 tests next week, got to finish up some tutorials but i can never seem to get any of it done. I'm so disoriented i can't focus on anything. Ughhhhh!
Need. To. Get. Back. On. Track.

And it seems like i'm the only one whose life hasn't gotten fully back on track yet. But i'm fine, i guess this is for the better. Maybe i'm just not ready to dive head first into something new.
I'll just stick to that one thing which have been keeping me going when times were really tough cuz it's like my comfort zone now. I don't really have to care what people think because i feel at ease, and my heart doesn't hurt. Honestly, it doesn't anymore.
Not until i decide to think of the past lah. But you get what i mean.

Oh, plus i'm totally motivated to get my pair of DM. Damn damn damn motivated.
I'm secretly hoping that Dad will buy it for me, teehee! :'/

Aye, i wanna fall into my comfort zone again.
Bye!

xoxo,W
i'll find something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment