Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a brand new start

Hello y'all! It's 2.32am now, which means it's already the 2nd of Jan, which also means i'm 1 day late -.- but yeah whatever.

Anyhow, i'm gonna start the year on a somewhat clean slate! I wanna do things i've never done in 2010, and i wanna stop all the horrible things & feelings i've done and had in 2010. And this time i'm gonna want to make it work.

Everyone's been coming up with new year resolutions except me! But i think it's quite pointless to list them down, somehow. This year i'm going for the "go with the flow" concept! I'll take whatever that comes and i'll deal with it (:

It's 2011... I'm turning 19 (thats fast) and i wanna relight my heart's candle.

Idk how people keep thinking "aiyah you got your kpop what". I mean, kpop is kpop. Because those guys we idolize, are idols. Baby or husband or whatever, they're idols we love. Not some guy we'll marry -.- (although it'll be damn cool if it happens la) HAHAHAH! So back to the point, it's a totally different thing from real relationships. You need both kinds of love to feel complete. HAHAHAH i'm so bullshitty now but i'm serious okay!

So anw this year i've made many many MANY new friends and i've met many new people (cuz of internship and swsg). I made new friends whom i know i'd never want to lose. Strangers who are now people who are really important to me. I'd say.... Without them, i would probably never be able to pull through 2010. People like Lesley, Jamie, Priscilla and Jowell. And the other swsg girls.

And of course Manda and Ting who were really always there for me. Don't know what i'll be without them.

Then there's the 11clique, and Flo. People who were there when i needed to rant in school. Hahah.

Oh no, i'm getting emotional now aren't i?

Yeah well. 2010 was a mixed upt year for me. I experienced really extreme highs and really extreme lows throughout the year. But i'm glad i survived. And i will continue to.

And i'm actually glad that i came to know of kpop. It helped a lot with taking my mind off stuffs. And i'm a lot happier now (:

2011 will be good. I had a good start already (:

And this year, i'll stop shutting myself away from people. Promise.

xoxo,W
Happy 2nd day of the year



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment