Thursday, January 20, 2011

I WORE MY DM OUT TODAYYY! Open ceremony (: love it love it!

Spent the entire day in school selling Frolick under the hot sun and perspired like crazy cuz apparently the school's shelter is really -.-

10-5.30pm in that crazy heat, we couldn't help but spam buy Frolick on our own. So that we contribute to the profits at the same time LOL. The sun was so crazy that we were carrying an umbrella even in the shade -.-

Left school and met Lesley in town to get my soles ^^ Eileen and Jessica joined us afterwards for round 2 of soles hunting and dinner at our fav Ayam Penyet place (:

I'm bloody sleepy and i've not started studying for tmrw's CMA paper :/ I'm damn screwed. Thankgod the paper starts at 5! At least i can wake up early tmrw to cram. /slash wrists

Goodnight. I'm really gonna die for tmrw's paper. Please visit GG.com/WAIYINNN tmrw when i enter the exam hall (:

xoxo,W


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Drained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment