"I told you i loved you and meant it"
Came across this somewhere and thought that it related really well.
Came across this somewhere and thought that it related really well.
Spent some time with Ting, caught Rapunzel (and am still very amazed that Disney still works it magic on me and manages to make me cry) and we had our usual long talk. I love how we catch up with each other (: Random topics just keeps coming out.
And then it dawned on me that i never really understood why it happened. Idk, it's just odd. I mean yeah it was a long time ago, but why is it that i couldn't let it go? Was there something that was holding me back? Was there?
Perhaps i was never in the right state of mind. Never really thought about it ever since. And now that i look back again, i realized i missed out on a lot. A lot of 'should have's and 'shouldn't have's.
I messed up, i know.
But i thought that if time went by, i would eventually get at least some explanation. Short one, brief one, whichever. All i needed was just something from you. A letter, a text, just something.
But nope. I should have known better.
xoxo,W
And then it dawned on me that i never really understood why it happened. Idk, it's just odd. I mean yeah it was a long time ago, but why is it that i couldn't let it go? Was there something that was holding me back? Was there?
Perhaps i was never in the right state of mind. Never really thought about it ever since. And now that i look back again, i realized i missed out on a lot. A lot of 'should have's and 'shouldn't have's.
I messed up, i know.
But i thought that if time went by, i would eventually get at least some explanation. Short one, brief one, whichever. All i needed was just something from you. A letter, a text, just something.
But nope. I should have known better.
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment