Best day of my life yesterday ♥
I'm still in hangover mode now sorry :/ I can't get Kiseop's smiling face out of my head seriously.
That boy really made my day ♥
I'll upload the pictures of the fanmeet and concert and our stalking pictures up soon!
Too tired now cuz i woke up extra early today for Suju tickets :/
Thankgod we got it!
Alright, gotta get back to finishing up my ppt slides before i get slaughtered by my group for being unproductive because ukiss came to SG. HAHAHA.
Oh and one more thing!
HAPPY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY C.!
loveyou babe, have a good one!
P.S : Will post about yesterday's fanmeet and everything else soon! Give you all the teeny weeny details (:
I'm still in hangover mode now sorry :/ I can't get Kiseop's smiling face out of my head seriously.
That boy really made my day ♥
I'll upload the pictures of the fanmeet and concert and our stalking pictures up soon!
Too tired now cuz i woke up extra early today for Suju tickets :/
Thankgod we got it!
Alright, gotta get back to finishing up my ppt slides before i get slaughtered by my group for being unproductive because ukiss came to SG. HAHAHA.
Oh and one more thing!
HAPPY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY C.!
loveyou babe, have a good one!
P.S : Will post about yesterday's fanmeet and everything else soon! Give you all the teeny weeny details (:
xoxo,W
Kiseopppppppppp ♥
Kiseopppppppppp ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment