Spent a great day with my 2 lovely girls today (:
Pris made both of us laugh so hard, i couldn't swallow my rice properly! That girl has a weird sense of humour that somehow... makes you wanna laugh along with her.
Unglam max.
So i was clearing up my desk yesterday and i seriously threw out a whole lot of stuffs cuz my room was becoming really messy (and partly becuz of another incident which i'll tell you later).
And so... i finally cleared out some stuffs which i shouldn't keep. Stuffs that brought a lot of heartache whenever i looked at it.
I finally did it.
It really wasn't easy but at that point all i could think of was that it was impossible to go back to how things were so i might as well clear it out cuz it was a constant reminder of the past. And i really can't handle the thoughts and the pain anymore.
I just wanna heal. Mend the broken pieces and start again.
So yes, i cleared it. All of it.
My girls were proud of me but why is it that i still feel that tinge of regret?
That guilty feeling..
I guess i'll never really be able to understand my feelings.
Cuz i'm a mess like that.
Right, gonna door-knock tmrw before i head to work extra extra early to chill with the girls! (:
Can't wait to work with Bevv and Jamie tmrw ♥
Work takes my mind off a lot of things.
I like it that way ♥
Pris made both of us laugh so hard, i couldn't swallow my rice properly! That girl has a weird sense of humour that somehow... makes you wanna laugh along with her.
Unglam max.
So i was clearing up my desk yesterday and i seriously threw out a whole lot of stuffs cuz my room was becoming really messy (and partly becuz of another incident which i'll tell you later).
And so... i finally cleared out some stuffs which i shouldn't keep. Stuffs that brought a lot of heartache whenever i looked at it.
I finally did it.
It really wasn't easy but at that point all i could think of was that it was impossible to go back to how things were so i might as well clear it out cuz it was a constant reminder of the past. And i really can't handle the thoughts and the pain anymore.
I just wanna heal. Mend the broken pieces and start again.
So yes, i cleared it. All of it.
My girls were proud of me but why is it that i still feel that tinge of regret?
That guilty feeling..
I guess i'll never really be able to understand my feelings.
Cuz i'm a mess like that.
Right, gonna door-knock tmrw before i head to work extra extra early to chill with the girls! (:
Can't wait to work with Bevv and Jamie tmrw ♥
Work takes my mind off a lot of things.
I like it that way ♥
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment