Sunday, October 3, 2010

P-P-P-PARTY like a rockstar

KLUB @ ZOUK LAST NIGHT WAS AWWWWESOME!
Can't get enough of it seriously.
Gonna go again the next time, totallaye worth it.

Danced, sang, jumped, like there's no tomorrow. In 4 inches heels somemore! I think i'm damn pro now ah, can jump for 3 to 4 hours in that kind of heels ^^
But at the end of the night Manda and I were nearly dying cuz it was hurting but ahhwell, so worth it.
I think i've never felt so carefree and crazy for a long long time already.
Jumped and danced at every song that was playing and it's so nice to see everyone go crazy together, partying the night away. It's like 1 big kpop family, lol.

Manda met her "soulmate" there again (:
Sigh, good things like this don't happen everyday. HAHAHAH! I hope she sees this.

And today i met the girls for the album ordering meetup.
LOVE THEM seriously.
So thankful that i got to know them through this SHINee thingy <3
Collected orders, planned some stuffs, had dinner, and finally shopped for the boys gifts (:

This is gonna be great (:

xoxo,W

0 comments:

Post a Comment