*Fangirl mode: ON ON ON!*
adlkjsowuiahskdjnmznxlasid!!
KPOPNIGHT CONCERT LAST NIGHT WAS A B-B-B-BLASSSTTT!
My baby sang Jjong's part for Lucifer (held his breath for 12s!) and was so proud of himself after that!
<3 <3 <3
Eeeesh why so cute!
And all of them are like walking gods. I love my standing position actually..
At least i get to see them damn close when they walk down the stage to the other stage (:
ALL OF THEM LOOKED LIKE GODS & GODDESSES!
Hyoyeon was seriously pretty last night! Loving her more each time manz!
And as expected, snsd was hawt stuff and when they appeared, the fanboys went from crazy to crazier!
I screamed like an idiot for them too though, hehe! I love snsd okayyy, not just boy groups.
So anywayzzz, Lesley's "KIBUM" LED board has gained her a lot of attention!
Key saw her board, walked down from the main stage and onto the extenstion, pointed at her and smiled!
!@#$^%&*(&^%$#
Next time i'm gonna do a TAEMIN LED board too ^^
Oh and, KARAM WAVED INTO MY CAM!
(can't see his eyes cause my quality was damn bad since everyone was pushing and shoving around)
But wtfzxzxzx, he's so cute!
I wish Taem would wave into my camera too.
Then i'll die happy. Heh.
TAEMIN HAS GROWN UP ALREADY! He can sing well now (:
Well enough to sing Jjong's part!
Whaddaya think!
I was so happy when i saw him sing jjong's part (especially the 12s breath holding part for Lucifer) that my eyes were welling up! Unknowingly somemore..
Damnz, he's awesome.
Key and Taem were so cute yesterday.. Key held Taem's hands and hugged him.
Awwwzzxzxzx.
Mother & Son love.
Okayz, i will upload all the pictures and videos up tmrw.
^^
adlkjsowuiahskdjnmznxlasid!!
KPOPNIGHT CONCERT LAST NIGHT WAS A B-B-B-BLASSSTTT!
My baby sang Jjong's part for Lucifer (held his breath for 12s!) and was so proud of himself after that!
<3 <3 <3
Eeeesh why so cute!
And all of them are like walking gods. I love my standing position actually..
At least i get to see them damn close when they walk down the stage to the other stage (:
ALL OF THEM LOOKED LIKE GODS & GODDESSES!
Hyoyeon was seriously pretty last night! Loving her more each time manz!
And as expected, snsd was hawt stuff and when they appeared, the fanboys went from crazy to crazier!
I screamed like an idiot for them too though, hehe! I love snsd okayyy, not just boy groups.
So anywayzzz, Lesley's "KIBUM" LED board has gained her a lot of attention!
Key saw her board, walked down from the main stage and onto the extenstion, pointed at her and smiled!
!@#$^%&*(&^%$#
Next time i'm gonna do a TAEMIN LED board too ^^
Oh and, KARAM WAVED INTO MY CAM!
(can't see his eyes cause my quality was damn bad since everyone was pushing and shoving around)
But wtfzxzxzx, he's so cute!
I wish Taem would wave into my camera too.
Then i'll die happy. Heh.
TAEMIN HAS GROWN UP ALREADY! He can sing well now (:
Well enough to sing Jjong's part!
Whaddaya think!
I was so happy when i saw him sing jjong's part (especially the 12s breath holding part for Lucifer) that my eyes were welling up! Unknowingly somemore..
Damnz, he's awesome.
Key and Taem were so cute yesterday.. Key held Taem's hands and hugged him.
Awwwzzxzxzx.
Mother & Son love.
Okayz, i will upload all the pictures and videos up tmrw.
^^
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment