Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kisp's abszxzxz.



I know i'm lagging behind about this MV cuz i've got no time to glue my ass infront of the laptop anymore..
BUT
THIS MV IS FUCKING AWESOME!
Omg love their synchronizing seriously!
ANDDDDDDD IT FOCUSED ON KISEOP'S DANCING OMGAAHHH! (which is almost like solo dance)
I'm sorry i didn't take note of the other 2 beside him, cuz..
yeahh, well. y'know... too engrossed already.

Oh okay now that i watched it again, it's Eli and Soohyun.

BTW, solomon got to leave work at 4.30pm today cuz he managed to make 3 appointments! >:'(
This world is insane.
I made 5 appointments yesterday and another 4 today and yet i'm stuck in the office till 6.30pm :(
!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@
FML.

On a slightly brighter note, gonna meet the girls to distribute the repackaged albums tmrw (:
And launch our little surprise ^^

Okay, sorry but i wanna go back to drooling at Kiseop's abs :/
Yah yah yah i know i sound very disgusting and am very disgusting but what to do?
You rarely find such things in Singapore anyway.
안녕!

xoxo,W
btw, i love my new phone's password (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment