Thursday, October 14, 2010

From start to end

Things are getting harder.
At times i'll think to myself "things are getting a lot better, my thoughts are more controlled and i'm getting the hang of this"
But there's always this darker side lingering around. And it'll always be "can't get over it, can't cope, can't take this"
I'm starting to doubt that i'll ever get back on track.
Cuz right now i don't know where i'm heading, and i can't get back. It's as though my heart controls my mind and there's nothing i can do to stop it.
I'm not supposed to feel like this. I thought i've gotten over it and things were brightening up but no.

The things that run through my mind at night scares me. And i wake up every morning feeling as though a part of me has died all over again.
Time and again, i fall back into this bottomless pit.
What are my chances of getting out for real? Honestly...
Zilch.

xoxo,W

0 comments:

Post a Comment