Sunday, September 5, 2010

Signs

  1. Thought that there's 15 Chapters to study for. *rushed like crazy*
  2. Thought that i didn't print Chapter 9, 10 and 11 notes. *panicked like hell*
  3. Mistook Facebook for Twitter, and spammed like 3 posts there. *so sorry omg*
  4. Thought that it was only 10plus when it's almost 12am. *thought there was smth wrong with me for feeling so sleepy so early*
And then it finally hit me.

I've only got 11 Chapters to study for.
There was 2 weeks of holiday, so the weeks are all messed up in my notes. But i did print every single one of it. *thankgod (:*
I am at Chapter 9 now. It's not as bad as i thought.

I feel like i've studied the hardest today as compared to all my failed attempts. But now i think i'm losing my senses becuz of it -.-

So. Frikkin. Tired. I need to sleep naow.

곳나잇~ 잘자 (:

xoxo,W

0 comments:

Post a Comment