Now i understand why everyone always tell me
"you'll think that working in an office is fun until you experience it"
i really really understand it now.
And the worst thing is, when you HAVE TO work. There's like... no quitting, no resignation.
*stabs*
I like the people there, i like the flexible schedule, and i like the freedom there.
But i really really do not like telemarketing -.- felt like dying just now
I mean, it's fun... to a certain extent, cuz half the time i get people who only knows how to speak chinese *stabs again*
I think i'm damn suay. I need more luck. I need to call english speaking people! :'(
Struggled like hell trying to explain the Insurance Policy to them (can you imagine? i'm not even familiar with the policies and it's a challenge to actually explain it in English, and now i've gotta do it in Chi-freaking-nese?!) Felt as though i was having Chinese Oral -.- Sighhhhh
The admin work was fine. Kinda love it actually, hehe ^^v And the aunty is sooooo nice omg i love her. Okay wait, everyone there is nice. They brought us out for lunch (:
OKAYZZZZ, wanna go watch WGM now before i hit the sack. Tooooo sleepy :(
So thankful that i downloaded all the subbed episodes the minute they were released, LOL. Don't wanna end up having it removed forever.
"you'll think that working in an office is fun until you experience it"
i really really understand it now.
And the worst thing is, when you HAVE TO work. There's like... no quitting, no resignation.
*stabs*
I like the people there, i like the flexible schedule, and i like the freedom there.
But i really really do not like telemarketing -.- felt like dying just now
I mean, it's fun... to a certain extent, cuz half the time i get people who only knows how to speak chinese *stabs again*
I think i'm damn suay. I need more luck. I need to call english speaking people! :'(
Struggled like hell trying to explain the Insurance Policy to them (can you imagine? i'm not even familiar with the policies and it's a challenge to actually explain it in English, and now i've gotta do it in Chi-freaking-nese?!) Felt as though i was having Chinese Oral -.- Sighhhhh
The admin work was fine. Kinda love it actually, hehe ^^v And the aunty is sooooo nice omg i love her. Okay wait, everyone there is nice. They brought us out for lunch (:
OKAYZZZZ, wanna go watch WGM now before i hit the sack. Tooooo sleepy :(
So thankful that i downloaded all the subbed episodes the minute they were released, LOL. Don't wanna end up having it removed forever.
xoxo,W
i need to watch some videos of my baby to feel better.
ughhhh don't wanna work :(
i need to watch some videos of my baby to feel better.
ughhhh don't wanna work :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment