Hi, i know this is gonna sound lame but This Fashion is awesome.
I'm officially a This Fashion fan again :/
5 pieces of Formal wear only costs like 63 bucks (: I thought it'll be like at least 100bucks -.-
So yeah, i managed to do last minute shopping for working clothes cuz my internship starts on Monday *stabs* I wanna cry, really really cry my eyes out, throw tantrum at home and not go to work. Cuz i'm so scared -.- I know it's stupid but it's a whole new environment and i'm gonna be stuck there for 6 weeks. What if the people there are scary and unfriendly? What if i mess up? Omg just shoot me now. And my pay is sad. Really sad.
Really hope i survive the 6 weeks. Something in me tells me that the people there will be really nice. Just a feeling. I hope it's accurate.
Dad was so sweet to drive me all the way to my workplace and we took a walk inside (they're already closed cuz it was like 10pm) And he even drove to the bus stop and the MRT station to let me see what buses are there. Awwww?
The best part? It only takes like 5mins for me to walk from Eunos MRT to Great Eastern! :D HAHAHAHAHAH me likey! Me likey so much!
Anyway, met the Shawols today and managed to settle some stuffs (: Love them <3
Andddd, Claudia, Genny, my sis and I are in-charge of getting the shirts printed.
So... anyone knows of any cheap T-shirt Printing shops with good quality and efficiency? Please please please let me know if you do thankzxzxz ^^
Gotta email the blogshop person and hope that her deal is still valid (: *fingers crossed*
Wokayz, Mahjong tmrw with Grandma again! Then it's WORK WORK WORK -.-
So pissed that my holiday is gone... But on the brighter side, it'll mean that there's no internship for me next year and i can go to Korea without having to worry that it'll clash with anything (:
Yeahhh that's good.
Wanna sleep naowz, goodnight (:
I'm officially a This Fashion fan again :/
5 pieces of Formal wear only costs like 63 bucks (: I thought it'll be like at least 100bucks -.-
So yeah, i managed to do last minute shopping for working clothes cuz my internship starts on Monday *stabs* I wanna cry, really really cry my eyes out, throw tantrum at home and not go to work. Cuz i'm so scared -.- I know it's stupid but it's a whole new environment and i'm gonna be stuck there for 6 weeks. What if the people there are scary and unfriendly? What if i mess up? Omg just shoot me now. And my pay is sad. Really sad.
Really hope i survive the 6 weeks. Something in me tells me that the people there will be really nice. Just a feeling. I hope it's accurate.
Dad was so sweet to drive me all the way to my workplace and we took a walk inside (they're already closed cuz it was like 10pm) And he even drove to the bus stop and the MRT station to let me see what buses are there. Awwww?
The best part? It only takes like 5mins for me to walk from Eunos MRT to Great Eastern! :D HAHAHAHAHAH me likey! Me likey so much!
Anyway, met the Shawols today and managed to settle some stuffs (: Love them <3
Andddd, Claudia, Genny, my sis and I are in-charge of getting the shirts printed.
So... anyone knows of any cheap T-shirt Printing shops with good quality and efficiency? Please please please let me know if you do thankzxzxz ^^
Gotta email the blogshop person and hope that her deal is still valid (: *fingers crossed*
Wokayz, Mahjong tmrw with Grandma again! Then it's WORK WORK WORK -.-
So pissed that my holiday is gone... But on the brighter side, it'll mean that there's no internship for me next year and i can go to Korea without having to worry that it'll clash with anything (:
Yeahhh that's good.
Wanna sleep naowz, goodnight (:
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment