Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Die alittle everyday
No mood to go online these days cuz i'll either be too tired to turn on my laptop or that i'm home really late. Nowadays all i wanna do is sleep. Forever if possible :/ work is no joke. I know sitting in the office and calling sounds like no big deal (i thought so too last time) but seriously, you gotta experience it to know how much it sucks.
Plus, it's not like just for a few hours. I've been calling for 6hours on most days and that's basically all i do at work :'( sobs. Let's not talk about pay. Cuz otherwise my house will run out of knives cuz i would've stabbed myself everyday. Except i don't die -.-
Anywayz, door knocking tmrw @ AMK (: can't wait, seriously! That will mean that i'll be out of the office until 3pm ^^v and that indirectly means that i won't have to keep calling the whole day. Awwwwesome.
Psst, i hope i knock on a cute guy's door (: some eyecandy won't hurt rightttttt! ^^
Eh btw, the kiseop guy came today as well. I think he comes everyday in the afternoon and keeps calling until evening (: me likey. Alot.
But that's only my view from far. Scarli close up he don't look like kiseop :( worst still, he not cute how? I don't want my bubble to burst T_T i guess that's why i never wanna look at him whenever i walk past him. Hahahahahahah i'm so horrible sorry. I prefer to keep his image as that (:
Okay, IY is starting soon, gooooodbyez.
xoxo,W
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment