Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little bit more time

"Love needs a little bit of time. Always follow your heart not your brain cause ur head dont get hurt your heart does. #TLS"

Another tweet i came across (: and i really like it.

Anyway this is bad. I've been trying to keep myself awake so that i can watch HT. I showered, painted my nails, popped panadols to stop the headache and even sat down and watched 'cloud staircase' of which i have no idea what it's about. Then at 11.15 my headache got worst and my eyelids were so heavy that i just got up and walked to my bed -.- my show starts at 11.20 btw.. eesh

But anyway, i don't know today's guests so it doesn't matter if i miss tonight's episode :/

Blogging from my phone while lying in bed is awesome shiz. I hope my headache goes away when i wake up tmrw cuz i'm gonna do some hardcore solo studying at my usual mugging place (: i really think the staff there know me already :/

Goodnight y'all.

xoxo,W

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment