"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness"
-Bertrand Russell
I'm too afraid of history repeating itself. Everyday i think that i'm over my fear of falling for someone, but who am i kidding? I feel as though barriers are everywhere, and that i can't fall for someone as easily as i could in the past. Cause it still scares me. I'm still so fucking afraid of watching someone leave. But why?
Watching this show is just another reminder of how painful certain feelings can be. The rejection, the betrayal, the hurt. Whoever said love was easy, should try falling in love.
As hard as i try to keep my heart open to people, i end up closing up a little each time. Bit by bit i shut things away. Pathetic much?
I need to find my way out of this mess. This mess that should never be here in the first place. This mess that i should've expected the minute i started falling in love a year ago. But unfortunately i didn't. Which explains all this shit i'm going through now.
Only i can save myself now.
xoxo,W
-Bertrand Russell
I'm too afraid of history repeating itself. Everyday i think that i'm over my fear of falling for someone, but who am i kidding? I feel as though barriers are everywhere, and that i can't fall for someone as easily as i could in the past. Cause it still scares me. I'm still so fucking afraid of watching someone leave. But why?
Watching this show is just another reminder of how painful certain feelings can be. The rejection, the betrayal, the hurt. Whoever said love was easy, should try falling in love.
As hard as i try to keep my heart open to people, i end up closing up a little each time. Bit by bit i shut things away. Pathetic much?
I need to find my way out of this mess. This mess that should never be here in the first place. This mess that i should've expected the minute i started falling in love a year ago. But unfortunately i didn't. Which explains all this shit i'm going through now.
Only i can save myself now.
xoxo,W
0 comments:
Post a Comment