Friday, July 9, 2010

More than words can say

Thanks for everything today (: Can't describe how much i love you guys.
Best thing that happened to me in NP

Things change, and yes, i can't keep up and i know i've got to accept it. Which is why i chose not to make any fuss out of anything. Don't wanna blow anything up because it's pointless in the end. I'm done being the one who always bothers. I'm done playing the busybody. Cause in the end, nothing pays off.

Most crap i'll be able to accept, but being maligned? Everyone has a limit. This is mine. Don't accuse me of things i didn't do, or don't tell me i didn't do something when obviously i did. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean i didn't do it. Because i cared enough to bother. You have no idea how much i've done and you don't know how much i've been worrying about things.

But for what? I still get the blame at the end of the day.

So as of now, i fucking give up. Cause it's no use.

xoxo,W
looking forward to tmrw

0 comments:

Post a Comment